- 50th Anniversary (Gold)
Best 50th Wedding Anniversary
Gift And Party Ideas
Congratulations on your upcoming 50th Wedding Anniversary! It's a big one so we know that you will be wanting to celebrate it in your own style, which may or may not, involve a touch of gold.
- Traditionally your 50th wedding anniversary gift is celebrated with gold and
the origins of this date back hundreds of years where husbands used to
give their wives silver garlands for 25 years of marriage and gold
garlands for 50 years.
- Your gift doesn't have to made from gold for it to be gold themed and we have lots of ideas to help you find the perfect gift.
Go back in time to their Wedding Day and have a look at what else was making the headlines with an original newspaper from 1969.
This personalized 50th Anniversary vase is perfect to display your 50th Anniversary flowers and makes a wonderful gift.
A personalized Golden Anniversary hand cut diamante vase decorated with Gold Swarovski elements
In 50 years there will be a few more additions to the family tree!
This Family Tree canvas celebrates your Anniversary Couple and the legacy that they have created.
A 50th Anniversary needs celebrating and why not do it in style with their very own monogrammed glasses.
Their Love story is unique and one of the best.
Create their own Love Story canvas with all of their important dates and places.
The front page from their Wedding Day 50 years ago is printed on to a jigsaw puzzle.
They can have fun putting it together and you could even frame it and put it in on the wall after.
Their favorite place is printed and personalized for everyone to see.
It could be where they met, were married or where their first house was.
It is a very sweet 50th Anniversary Gift.
Personalized Whisky Decanter Set makes a great 50th Anniversary gift.
Customized with their name.
More 50th Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas
50th Anniversary Party & Decoration Ideas
- After 50 years together you will have lots of friends
and family wanting to share your special day and organizing the anniversary party could end up being a bit stressful.
- Your best plan is to be organised and prioritize your 'to do' list! Print off a copy of our check list to get you started.
- You may even want to have a folder to keep everything together, replies
to your invitations, seating plans, contracts with venues and cake
suppliers can easily get lost.
- Have you thought about renewing your vows?
- You may want to have a golden themed party or more subtle touches of
gold through the party decorations. You could also have a 1960's themed
party with great music and fantastic fancy dress. Or you could have a
beautiful and classy anniversary party with flowers and great food.
- However you choose to celebrate your 50 years together you know it will be special, good luck with all of your plans.
Terms & Conditions | About | Advertise With Us | Site Map