1st Wedding Anniversary Gifts From Paper To Pearls
1st wedding anniversary gifts are traditionally made of paper.
And if you are thinking, paper! Really? What kind of gift is that?
Then you are about to be pleasantly surprised, as there are lots of unique paper gifts.
1st Anniversary Gift Meaning
For some, paper represents the fragility of love and how it is easy
to break and in some cases thrown away. It is our reminder that love
needs looking after.
For others, paper is the first step and as the years pass and your love grows your anniversary gifts grow too.
Paper 1st Anniversary Gifts
Here are lots of one year anniversary gifts they will treasure, plus we have lots more available to buy.
See More 1st Anniversary Gifts here...
1st Anniversary Clocks
1st Anniversary Gifts For Couples
Your Own 1st Anniversary Art
Your first year as husband and wife is one that you will remember forever; all the places you have been and the fun you have enjoyed are the foundations of your story.
Your very own Anniversary Calendar would be a sweet 1st Anniversary Gift.
And this one you can personalize too...
- Add your names
- And your very own Anniversary message.
Available to buy in our store today.
1st Anniversary Gift Ideas For Your Wife
1 year wedding anniversary gift ideas for your wife need to be romantic
and made from paper or clocks if you are following the traditional or
You could even send her a paper rose or a paper kite for you both to go and fly. Add a picnic on paper plates and you have a full paper day out!
If you are thinking of being more extravagant then on the gemstone anniversary list you can celebrate with pearls.
1st Anniversary Gift Ideas For Your Husband
1st anniversary gifts for husbands need some creativity! You will
probably need to let them know that the theme is either clocks or paper,
otherwise some of your gift choices may seem a little odd! We have even
put together some fun gifts for those that are more practical than
More Ideas To Make Your 1st Anniversary Extra Special
Click on the image below to find out all about the top 21 most romantic 1st Anniversary Gifts for the love of your life...
- When it comes to your 1st anniversary the easiest gift has to be a card! If you make it yourself you can personalize it with a romantic poem or even a
wedding photograph of you both.
- If you are the creative type a simple
origami creation (the art of folding paper) would be a sweet keepsake,
paper folding a heart is a fairly easy one.
- Another idea is to make a collage of all the fun times you have had together over the past year. If you keep tickets or programs of things and places you have been to
together and photographs you can stick them all together
and frame them.
- You could paint a picture or photograph your favorite place and then
frame it as a lasting memory of special times that you have shared
- For those less creative but romantic you can frame your first emails! Or
have them printed in a photobook along with photos of the two of you
from the time. It would be your very own love story. Together you could
create an anniversary memory book and fill it each year with photographs and souvenirs from the day.
- You can buy newspapers from past dates, the headlines from the day that you got married will be fun to look at in the future.
- Talking of newspapers which fit nicely into the paper theme why not
take out a personal ad announcing that you wish your partner a very
happy first anniversary! Minimal cost but nice and romantic.
- For those that love to read you can buy a book by their favourite author, or a special first edition.
If you are splashing out on a big gift then how about a subtle paper
gift in the form of tickets. This could be for a show or even plane
tickets and to complete the theme you could have a book on where you are
going as their first gift. I would have the camera and tissues ready
for when they open that one.
If you are looking to celebrate with a
more modern gift, then the modern list has clocks for your
- If you prefer to do something together on your 1st anniversary then how about an experience day?
And they are not all thrill seeking, you could be pampered on a spa
break, or enjoy a gourmet meal or a show. The beauty of this gift is
that it will come in the form of paper with tickets!
Have fun planning your day!
Find Your Perfect Anniversary Gift