Anniversary Party Checklist
Planning an Anniversary Party is a great honor, the chance to celebrate two people that love each other is one of the best things.
- You may be planning your own Anniversary Party and thinking about renewing your vows too.
- Or planning a party for your parents that you want to be extra special.
Having an Anniversary Party checklist will help you stay on top of all the things you want to do. Take your time so you don't miss out on any of the little details as they can often be the best bits.
Our checklist can be used for all party planning - whether you are holding your party at home or you are organizing a big vow renewal.
- Start by printing off a copy of the checklist and read through to ensure everything is relevant to your party.
- Cross any items off the list that you don't need.
- Work back from your planned party date and add your own dates to the separate areas which creates your own Anniversary Party timeline.
- Create your own folder, preferably with pockets so you can add notes, menus, invitation replies etc.
- Next get started on the items on the list that you need to do now.
Anniversary Party Checklist
Print your free copy of the Anniversary Party Checklist here.
6 - 12 Months Ahead
- Select Anniversary Party Date and approximate time
- Discuss Party Budget and who will be paying
- Agree on Guest List and the style of the party
- Choose and book the party venue
- Choose and book Photographer &/or Videographer
- Organize the catering
- Select and book any transport needed for the anniversary couple
- Select your florist and discuss the colors and theme
- Select the entertainment
- Consider Invitations and decide if you are making them yourself
3 – 6 Months Ahead
2 Months Ahead
- Post or deliver all invitations
- Select an Anniversary Cake and order
- Book any Accommodation or Transport needed for out of town guests
- Discuss and plan you photos with your Photographer/Videographer
4 Weeks Ahead
- Check and confirm all bookings and arrangements
- Buy wedding rings
- Plan seating arrangements
- Ask speakers to prepare speeches
2 Weeks Ahead
- Confirm venue booking and the numbers
7 D ays Ahead
1 Day Before
- Lay out everything you will require on the party day
- Confirm when Flowers and Cake are arriving
- Sleep Well!
You might like these
Wedding Anniversary party ideas, decorations and party supplies to help your celebrations
Lots of free 50th anniversary speeches that you can personalize to make it your own.
If you need to make an Anniversary speech or say a few words to celebrate we have all the help you need.
When it comes Anniversary Party ideas on a budget there are lots of ways to make your day special without it looking cheap.
Lots of Anniversary Party ideas for your parents. Here is how to plan an anniversary party in style!
Find the perfect Anniversary Party theme for you and your guests to make a memorable day
We deliver Anniversary Gifts to USA & UK, Europe, Australia
Terms & Conditions | About | Site Map