Anniversary Party Tips
Free Printable Checklist
Anniversary party tips and free printable party checklist to help you manage all of your anniversary party ideas and also so you don't forget things like the wedding anniversary cake!
Whether you are planning a small intimate party or a large all singing, all dancing celebration the steps are the same, it is just the numbers that are different!
6-12 Months Ahead
- Select Anniversary Party Date and approximate time
- Discuss Party Budget and who will be paying
- Agree on Guest List and the style of the party
- Choose and book the party venue
- Choose and book Photographer &/or Videographer
- Organize the catering
- Select and book any transport needed for the anniversary couple
- Select your florist and discuss the colors and theme
- Plan your party decorations
- Select the entertainment
- Consider Invitations and decide if making them yourself
3 - 6 MONTHS AHEAD
2 MONTHS AHEAD
- Post or deliver all invitations
- Select an Anniversary Cake and order
- Book any Accommodation or Transport needed for out of town guests
- Discuss and plan your photos with your Photographer/ Videographer
4 WEEKS AHEAD
- Check and confirm all bookings and arrangements
- Plan seating arrangements
- Ask speakers to prepare speeches
2 WEEKS AHEAD
- Confirm venue booking and the numbers
7 DAYS AHEAD
1 DAY BEFORE
- Lay out everything that you will require on the party day
- Confirm what time your flowers and cake are arriving
- Sleep well!
You might like these
Wedding Anniversary party ideas, decorations and party supplies to help your celebrations
Lots of free 50th anniversary speeches that you can personalize to make it your own.
If you need to make an Anniversary speech or say a few words to celebrate we have all the help you need.
We deliver Anniversary Gifts to USA & UK, Europe, Australia
Terms & Conditions | About | Site Map