Anniversary Centerpieces With Photographs
Creating Anniversary Centerpieces with Photographs are great as memories and photographs play such a big part in anniversary
celebrations that it isn’t surprising they are also becoming a key part to
Treasured photo albums on a memory table or a wall of photos
for everyone to spend time looking over are a great way to get your guests
talking but how about these ideas to decorate your tables too?
Theme Your Centerpieces with Photographs
If you are having a big party you may want to name your
tables and have a seating plan.
- Instead of numbers you could name each table
after a decade you have been together – 1960s, 1970s etc
- or maybe the houses you have lived in
- or the vacation from a particular year if you love to travel,
important events that have happened along the way.
Add a photo to represent
each event on the table, these can be displayed in frames fairly easily.
Photo by Melinda
You could attach photos to empty jars and use these as vases
for your flowers or add a floating candle, or you could mix it up and have
This is a fun idea, tie a photo to a helium balloon and have
them balancing on the table. Probably a good idea if these are copies as you
will need to make holes in the photos.
Everyone will want to see photos from your wedding day as
well, so you may want to make copies of these too.
Designing Your Anniversary Centerpiece with Photographs
When you have chosen your theme and your photographs for your centerpieces you will want display them in the best way possible.
Some options are
- In a themed frame - gold for your 50th, silver for your 25th, red for your 40th, crystal for your 15th. There is a color for every Anniversary
- Secure three frames together and create your own centerpieces that can be seen all round the table.
- Glue the photographs around a vase or bottle of wine
- Pop an old photograph into a glass jar and add silk flowers
- Use the same jar and add your photograph and some delicate LED lights, these are normally on wire so you can arrange them around the photograph fairly easily.
- You can so the same delicate lights into a bottle but you will need to be patient when you are trying to add the photograph in the bottle. You may be better off attaching the photograph to the outside of the bottle.
- Use old lanterns to display your photographs
- Include the photographs as part of your floral centerpiece, for this you will need to discuss with your florist so that they leave space in the display.
This gorgeous Personalized photo box is available to buy in our Anniversary store and it works really well as a centerpiece.
It is engraved on the top with both of your names.
We deliver Anniversary Gifts to USA & UK, Europe, Australia
Terms & Conditions | About | Site Map