Anniversary Gifts › 25th › Husband
25th Anniversary Gift Ideas For Your Husband
When it comes to a big anniversary like your 25th
you will want to celebrate it in style.
- The meaning behind your 25th Anniversary symbol of silver is that it represents how your love has grown and how it shines brightly.
You may still be in denial that you have been married for 25 years and be thinking where has the time gone but this is one big celebration you don't want to forget.
25th Anniversary Gifts For Your Husband
Your Love Story & Dates Canvas
The 25th is a biggie and most people will know
that this is traditionally celebrated with silver so you may want to have your
gift represent that.
Ideas could be:
- Silver cufflinks - checkout this very cute personalized set
- Silver bracelet
- Silver chain
- Silver photo frame with a photo of the two of you
- Silver colored photobook with all your favorite memories
from the past 25 years.
- Silver colored love coupons
- Your very own personalized love story.
- Silver pen or writing set.
- Personalized Silver Cufflinks
- Engraved silver ring
- Silver pendant
Alternative 25th Anniversary Gift Ideas For Your Husband
To be honest you will quite likely receive a number of
silver gifts from family and friends, especially if you are having a party so
why not have a token silver gift and then give a gift that you know they will
Just because your 25th anniversary is traditionally celebrated with silver, it doesn't mean you have to give that as a gift.
You could use the silver theme and find silver paper to wrap your gift instead, or maybe even 25 gifts!
some ideas are ...
- A trip back to where you spent your honeymoon
- A Classic Anniversary Cruise
- How about renewing your vows in front of family and friends
- One big party
- An Anniversary vacation
- A boudoir photo shot of you, just for him and keep them all in a fabulous silver photo album.
- A day of pampering or a fun experience day
- Dinner in his favorite restaurant
- 2 Season tickets to his team for both of you or maybe just tickets for one game if it's not really your thing.
- A weekend away
- A vacation without the children so you can spend time together.
You could always send him a bouquet of personalized silver anniversary roses to his work if you are not together on the actual day.
You could just send a single rose or maybe even one with a photo on :)
Available from JustPaperRoses
Find Your Perfect Anniversary Gift
Terms & Conditions | About | Advertise With Us | Site Map