Home > Vacations > California
Best Romantic Hotels In California
It's your Anniversary and these romantic hotels in California are just what you need to relax and enjoy each others' company.
From spas to romantic walks along the beach or adventurous trips, whatever it is that you love doing together we have lots for you to choose from.
Queen Mary, Long Beach
Staying on the Queen Mary is a real romantic treat. Yes, you really are staying on the original ship of love that was built in 1936 and named after Queen Mary of England.
If you love old fashioned romance and luxury then this has to be place for you to stay for your Anniversary weekend.
The Queen Mary's Romance package includes
- a one night stay
- a bottle of Champagne
- chocolate covered strawberries
- and a romantic breakfast.
Can't stay overnight?
If you can't get away overnight you can still enjoy an evening on the Queen Mary, cocktails and fine dining would make this a very special Anniversary.
Read Reviews on TripAdvisor for the Queen Mary, Long Beach
"it is not just a hotel, but an experience"
Book your stay with a great deal on Booking.com
Queen Mary, 1126 Queens Highway, Long Beach, CA 90802
The Bay Club Hotel, San Diego
If you love to be by the water then a romantic stay at The Bay Club Hotel and Marina in San Diego would be just for you.
Romantic Island Getaway includes
- Water view room
- Romantic dinner for two in the Quarterdeck Restaurant
- Bottle of Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in your room
- Complimentary parking
Read reviews on The Bay Club Hotel on Trip Advisor
Check out the great deals at The Bay Club Hotel on Booking.com
Sea Rock Inn, Mendocino
Wow, the Sea Rock Inn is full of romance, a great location to explore and time to spend enjoying each other's company.
Their Romantic Anniversary Package includes
- A bouquet of seasonal flowers
- Chilled bottle of Sparkling wine
- A couple's massage or two individual massages
- and a Sauna
Read the reviews for the Sea Rock Inn on Trip Advisor
Sea Rock Inn, 11101 Lansing Street, Mendocino, CA 95460
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa,
Celebrating your Anniversary in wine country sounds perfect and the Fairmount has an awesome celebration package for you to enjoy the time together.
- Gorgeous room
- Sparkling wine and chocolate dipped strawberries
- Rose petal turn down
- Two 60 minutes spa treatments per night
- Wine tasting at the Gloria Ferrer Winery
Read the reviews for the Fairmont on Trip Advisor
Find out more about the Fairmont and great deals on booking.com
Ventana Inn, Big Sur
Relax and enjoy your time together
The Ventana Inn in in the heart of the Big Sur and surrounded by the most incredible scenery, this really would be an Anniversary vacation away from it all but in complete luxury.
Book yourselves a private cabin and enjoy spending time together.
They have a lovely Spa Experience package, the perfect treat for your time away.
- Deluxe room for two nights
- Welcome basket from the Spa
- $300 to spend in the Spa
- $150 dining credit
- and specially selected wine to enjoy
Read the reviews for the Ventana Inn on Trip Advisor
"Heaven on Earth"
And have a look at the great deals available on booking.com
Blue Dolphin Inn, Cambria
Ocean views from your bedroom
The Blue Dolphin Inn in Cambria is a gorgeous boutique hotel with ocean views on Moonstone Beach.
Their romance package is really unique and a sweet way to spend time having fun as a couple.
- Two night stay
- Full day adventure on the Wine Wrangler tour
- Bottle of Cambria wine and chocolate dipped strawberries
- Deli style romantic picnic lunch for you both
- And a gorgeous breakfast which you can choose to have as a picnic on the beach or in your room.
Read the reviews for the Blue Dolphin Inn on Trip Advisor
And see the great deals available on booking.com
Hotel Drisco, San Francisco
Breakfast for two at The Hotel Drisco
The Hotel Drisco is set in the beautiful Pacific Heights area and is full of old world romance and glamor. The prefect spot from which to enjoy your Anniversary weekend in San Francisco.
Their Romance package includes
- a half bottle of Sparkling Wine
- a box of chocolates
- silk rose turn down
- and a late check out at 2pm, so you get to enjoy a bit longer.
Read the reviews of The Hotel Drisco on Trip Advisor
Find out more about the hotel here
Holiday Inn, Anaheim Resort Area
This hotel loves to help you celebrate your Anniversary with their very own dedicated Anniversary package which includes
- overnight stay
- a romantic dinner in their restaurant
- free parking and no resort fees
- plus they have great deals on Disneyland packages too! Just think of the fun you two could get up to in Disneyland!
Read reviews on the Holiday Inn, Anaheim Resort Area on Trip Advisor
Check out the great deals to stay through Booking.com
Romantic Trips In California
As well as staying in a great hotel for your Anniversary, there are lots of great trips that you can do together while you are there.
- One amazing way to start your Anniversary day is with a Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon Ride, followed by a Sparkling wine breakfast, more details here.
- A romantic and luxury dinner cruise in San Diego.
- Romantic walks on gorgeous sandy beaches
- Bike rides around San Francisco
- Picnics on the beaches
- Wine Tours around lots of award winning wineries
Have you stayed in California for your Anniversary?
We would love to hear where you think the best places are!
Let us know here
Terms & Conditions | About | Advertise With Us | Site Map