Home > Vacations > Texas
Romantic Weekend Getaways In Texas
There is a lot of choice for romantic weekend getaways in Texas for you both to enjoy your time together.
From relaxing spas to fun filled weekend treats, whatever you love to do together you can do it in Texas.
Romantic Hotels In Texas
Check out these romantic Anniversary packages in these great hotels.
The Adolphus Hotel, Dallas
The French Room at The Adolphus
The Adolphus Hotel is a stunning and historic hotel, built in 1912.
Famous for it's French Room Restaurant, this Hotel is an indulgent treat and perfect for your Anniversary.
Their Romantic Package includes;
- A choice of deluxe room or luxurious suite (make sure you ask for a view)
- Valet parking
- Rose petal turn down
- Chilled Sparkling wine
- $50 to spend in the restaurant or bar
- Use of the fitness suite
- And complimentary use of the chauffeured Sedan (make sure you book this before you arrive as this is on a first come basis)
Read the reviews on The Adolphus Hotel on Trip Advisor
Find out more about the The Adolphus Romantic Package here
Moody Gardens Hotel, Galveston
The Moody Gardens Hotel - Anniversary Package
The Moody Gardens Hotel in Galveston, Texas is a hotel that has so much going on and is really perfect if you are a couple that enjoys being active.
You can choose to play a game of golf, relax in the spa, swim in the pool and there is even their very own Palm Beach.
The Romantic Package includes;
- A luxurious room
- Bottle of Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries
- Complimentary valet parking
- And even yoga at the weekend for both of you.
Check out the reviews for The Moody Gardens Hotel on Trip Advisor
More information on the Moody Gardens Hotel here
Hotel Contessa, San Antonio
Hotel Contessa rooftop Spa
Hotel Contessa is perfect if you are looking for a contemporary and romantic hotel for your Anniversary.
Located right in the heart of San Antonio's historic district and overlooking the famous River Walk, this is a great place for relaxing, shopping and fine dining.
The hotel's Romantic package includes;
- A luxury suite
- A bottle of Champagne in your room
- and chocolate dipped strawberries.
Plus they also have a rooftop spa to unwind and relax together.
Read the reviews on Hotel Contessa on Trip Advisor
Canyon of The Eagles, Burnet
Surrounded by breath taking views The Canyon of The Eagles, Lake Buchanan Lodges are the perfect place for an Anniversary getaway for nature lovers. Set in 940 acres of private Nature Reserve.
Plus they have the most awesome Romantic Package or Mini-moon as they call it;
- one night in a Lakeside guestroom
- Chocolate truffles and bottled water on arrival
- Dinner for Two in their Overlook Restaurant where you can watch the sunset if you are in time.
- Breakfast in the morning
- And pets go free! Which is the awesome part if you wouldn't want to spend a weekend away from them
Read reviews on The Canyon of The Eagles on Trip Advisor
The Houstonian Hotel and Spa, Houston
The Houstonian is old world glamour, set in 18 acres of woodland and still in the heart of the city.
A treat if you want to get away from it all and relax in luxury.
Their Romantic Spa package includes;
- A deluxe guest room on a Friday or Saturday noght
- Enjoy breakfast for two in your room or in the Olivette restaurant
- A 50 minute massage for both of you in the Spa
- Plus you can enjoy a dip in the pool and be spoilt on your Anniversary.
Read reviews of The Houstonian hotel and Spa on Trip Advisor
Find out more about The Houstonian Hotel and Spa
Find Your Perfect Anniversary Gift