You have reached 30 years of wonderful married life. I am proud of you. Marriage is a lifetime committment and you deserve to celebrate! You have both grown in love, forgiveness, wisdom and understanding. It is time to bless others as well as one another.
So......in addition to a wonderful pearl necklace set and some pearl cufflinks, here are 5 pearl anniversary ideas for you.
1. Give your granddaughters ( and even small grandsons) a lovely pearl baby bracelet. Many companies sell these in a variety of price ranges. These keepsakes will remind them of your love for them.
2. Older children will also enjoy a pearl bracelet. These can often be purchased inexpensivly in a variety of natural colors, such as white, lavender or pink.
3. Print out this free children's book called, "6,000 Pearl Baby Bracelets" and take an afternoon illustrating it with your children or grandchildren. Or illustrate it with your own unique drawings and give it as a gift to them.
4. Give a pearl necklace, earrings or bracelet to a young wife or mother who is "going it alone" as her husband serves in the military or to a single mom stuggling to raise her children alone.
5. Surprise a clerk by giving her a pair of pearl earrings....for no reason at all!
Kari Anderson celebrated her 30th anniversary with her husband, Mark, in China and soon afterward started her online pearl business called, KariPearls. Her website is all about pearls--information, images and jewelry. She and Mark have seven children and live on a small sheep farm in Iowa, USA.Find Your Perfect Anniversary Gift