Anniversary Party Planning Getting A Bit Much?
To help you with your anniversary party planning we have put together checklists for nearly every eventuality.
Whether you are planning a small intimate party or a large all singing, all dancing celebration the steps are the same, it is just the numbers that are different!
1. Decide on the type of party - intimate family get together or a big celebration?
2. Put together a rough guest list to get an idea of numbers
3. Find your venue and confirm with a deposit
4. Organize any accommodation that will be needed
5. Think about a theme for the party - it could be the anniversary material from that year, ie silver for 25th or you could have the decade that they met as the theme, or you could also use their love for a shared hobby as the theme.
6. You can now use your theme to make, buy or order your anniversary invitations.
7. Send out your invitations a couple of months before the date of the party, this will give you enough time to collate all of the replies.
8. Plan your menu and organize a caterer Free Printable Catering Checklist
9. Order an Anniversary Cake
10. Organize flowers Free Printable Florist Checklist
11. Decide on the entertainment and book
12. Organize the decorations and volunteers to help decorate
13. Confirm with guests and family members who is giving a speech
14. Decide if you are having favors
15. Organize transport for the anniversary couple
16. Collate all of the guests replies
17. Let the venue and the caterer know the confirmed numbers and any dietary requirements
18. Confirm with florist the final details
19. Confirm with transport company the final details
20. Confirm with accommodation supplier the final details
21. Enjoy the party!
When you are planning a big anniversary party it is a good idea to have an anniversary timeline, in other words when you need to do what! Print off your Free Party Timeline Here!
More Anniversary Party Ideas Here